TBEx - The Basics
- TBEX is a B2B Mutual Credit Clearing System which uses a internal accounting unit call a Trade Credits.
- Trade Credits accounts are provided to all members as
an intermediary device to enable transactions to take place.
- When you sell something, your trade credit balance is credited (increased) when
your account is in a positive balance the system owes you.
- When you buy something, your Trade Credit balance is debited (decreased) when
your account is in negative balance you own the system.
- Trade Credit account balances and transactional records are maintained by the
- The B2B Mutual Credit Clearing System is 100% fully balanced where all the balances
must equal zero and assets may not leave the community – if one member is in debit
(negative) there is always one or more members whose accounts are in credit (positive)
to the same amount.
- Ultimately, goods and services pay for other goods and services.