TBEx Trade Credits
TBEx Trade Credits can only be redeemed within the TBEx local trading system for products and services.
For this reason Trade Credits are captured within the local economy and cannot disappear and leave the local economy.
Trade Credits re-circulation within the community provides a built-in “Buy Local” bias, which stimulates entire clusters of local economies affecting the National economy positively.
Trade Credits give multiple local sources of supply preference over non local (external) sources.
- Increased monetary circulation
- Increased local wealth
- Increased local gross domestic product (LGDP)
- More self-employment opportunities
- Recession proofing
- Increased purchasing power
- Socio-economic wellbeing in cash poor communities
- Use of assets which would otherwise be lost
- New opportunities are created